Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sketchbook skritches

Most of my stuff these days is done digitally, through my wacom Cintiq, but I do have a trusty moleskine notebook that I dip into from time to time. I don't pick it up as often as I should, and I can go weeks, or sadly, months sometimes between sketches. I wanted to start capturing whats in here, hopefully as a goad to be more active with it, so I started scanning. When I come back to the sketchbook after a while, I tend to start with a new page, hence all the empty space on some of these pages. I should be filling them up more! This particular sketchbook was started a couple of years ago, and I'm not even halfway through it.
Kids, learn from my mistakes. Eat your breakfast, don't do drugs, and draw in your sketchbooks more often!







Post a Comment